SBC1200 blast Cabinet
This is a great value for the size.
It is very easy to use and can be used from both the front and the back of the cabinet.
It has a dust extractor fitted to the side
1) Natural rubber / vinyl blast gloves.
2) Perforated steel flooring-abrasive large particle-separating screen and clean-out door.
3) Powder coated inside and out.
4) Extra-rugged, heavy-duty Edit Production foot valve assembly. Built to blast with heavy steel housing and high-Edit Production brass flow valve.
5) Air regulator / gauge panel.
6) 14 gauge steel legs (16 gauge panels)
7) Eliminating typical suction pick-up tubes and hoses, media metering valve puts our economy
9) Serious blast cabinets in a entirely different class from the competition.
10) External flourescent lighting system. Packed in wooden case.
11)Working Space 1300mm x 1180mm x 850mm
12) Work pressure range: 60~125PSI
Sand Loading capacity 32 litres
You are going to need at least a 200 litre to work with this
Many Thanks for Visiting our Website
We also offer various other equipment such as Cabinets, Pots, Media, Consumables Etc.
As Direct Importers we are in a great position to be able to offer a wide range of Blasting products at great prices. As we deal direct we can always offer a great back up service which we feel is very important for our customers.