SBC420 Sandblast Cabinet.
This is a great value for the size.
It is very easy to use and can be loaded from both the side and front of the cabinet.
1) Natural rubber / vinyl blast gloves.
2) Perforated steel flooring-abrasive large particle-separating screen and clean-out door.
3) Powder coated inside and out.
4) Extra-rugged, heavy-duty Edit Production foot valve assembly. Built to blast with heavy steel housing and high-Edit Production brass flow valve.
5) Air regulator / gauge panel.
6) 14 gauge steel legs (16 gauge panels)
7) Eliminating typical suction pick-up tubes and hoses, media metering valve puts our economy
8) Serious blast cabinets in a entirely different class from the competition.
9) External flourescent lighting system. Packed in wooden case.
10) Overall dimension: 121x60x170cm
11)Internal measurements L= 121cm, H from Grill 57cm D= 60cm
12) Work pressure range: 50~125PSI